Whitney is an award-winning advocate who is straightforward, hardworking, and relentless in providing her clients valuable legal counsel when the need is greatest. She steadfastly represents clients in personal injury claims including wrongful deaths, aviation accidents, serious personal injury, motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice and tourism accidents. In her zealous defense of her client’s rights, Whitney advances her client’s interests and never retreats.
- Alaska, 2010
- United States District Court of Alaska, 2010
- Washington State, 2011
- Oregon, 2014
Associations and Board Positions:
- Alaska Association for Justice
- Member of the Board of Governors.
- American Association for Justice
- Member of the Revitilization Board of Governors for the State of Alaska.
- Anchorage Bar Association
- Anchorage Association of Women Lawyers
- Alaska Airmen’s Association
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
Awards and Recognitions:
- AVVO 10.0 Rating- Top Attorney
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys in Alaska
- Juris Doctorate
- University of Idaho, College of Law
- Bachelor of Science, Economics and Political Science
- University of Idaho
- Civil Mediation Certificate
- Northwest Institute for Dispute Resolution
Whitney is a proud lifelong Alaskan, an avid outdoorswoman, a snowboarder and a pilot. She practices yoga and mediation and lovingly owns a 1979 VW Type II Bus.
Contact Whitney Directly: